Handling of Personal Information in the Sign-up Form
- Company Name
- Personal Information Protection Manager
- Intended Use of Personal Information
- To accept new registrations for GoGetterz members
- For guidance of information relevant to GoGetterz
- Provision of personal information to third parties
Provide the learner's username to the Expert (i.e. instructor) via the web for the progress of the delivery of the online course.
If you do not want to provide your personal information, we recommend that you do not use your real name in your username and mask your email address from containing any identifiers with your personal information.
- Outsourcing of Personal Information Processing
UIcommons may outsource all or part of the work related to the handling of personal information. Note that UIcommons shall bear responsibility for the handling of personal information by the outsourcing company.
- Procedures for Responding to Requests for Disclosure
The company shall respond promptly in the event of a request from a user or his or her proxy for notice of the intended use of personal information; for disclosure; for corrections or additions to or deletion of personal information; or for discontinuation of the use of or provision of personal information to a third party.
Contact for Personal Information
Address: 1-2-18, Shibadaimon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, 105-0012, Japan
Tel: +81-3-6452-9081 (11a.m.-7p.m. excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and National Holidays)
- Optionality of Providing Personal Information
It is the user’s discretion whether or not his or her personal information will be provided to the company, but please note that appropriate services may not be available or deliverable without authenticating and utilizing personal information of the user.